Construction Adhesive Sealant Glue - 410gm x 24 Tubes
Introducing Primebond Construction Adhesive, the multi-purpose adhesive with a remarkably strong bonding strength. With the ability to replace most traditional construction nails, there’s no need to drill holes in material surfaces when fixing & bonding a wide variety of materials such as wood boards, windows, gypsum boards, MDF boards, stones, tiles, metals, plastics, rubbers, PVC and more.
Storage: Store in cool dry place
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Applications: Wood / Parquet, Panels, Plaster Board, Polystyrene (Styrofoam), etc
✔Bond Almost All Construction Materials
✔Heat & Water Resistant
1. Boasts an incredibly powerful initial adhesion and an extremely strong bonding strength.
2. Versatile and capable of bonding with most base materials, including wet wood boards.
3. Flexible, weather-resistant, waterproof, and resistant to embrittlement. The adhesion power
remains unaffected by structural shrinkage.
4. Resistant to caving in and suitable for joint filling. Can be painted over once dry.
5. Does not contain any harmful materials, methanol, or benzene.
6. Resistant to chemical corrosion, cold temperatures, and high temperatures (-20°C to +90°C)
Instructions for Use:
1. Ensure that the surface of the material is clean and free from oil, grease, and dirt.
2. Cut the pipe and attach the nozzle. Then, use a dispencing gun to apply the adhesive.
1. Primebond Construction Adhesive can be removed with turpentine. After drying, any residue can be removed through scraping or friction. This adhesive is suitable for use in floor laying applications.
2. Bonding strength may be weakened at high temperatures. Avoid bonding metals exposed to
sunlight or for prolonged periods of time.