AcousTEC 3 | Acoustic Underlay 3mm Rubber Underlay Flooring Malaysia
The 3mm Acoustic underlay by Primelay Smart Flooring provides an excellent value noise reduction flooring in the modern age. It extends the warranty of the floor by its performance.
- Size : 1 x 10mtrs roll
- Thickness : 3mm
- Area per roll : 10sqm/ 107.60 sqft
- Suitable underlay for engineered hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, indoor/outdoor sports flooring.
- Made from High Density recycled SBR rubber Materials bind with weatherproof PU binder.
- High density, appx 900kg/m3 rubber roll & it’s hard appearance provide strong support for hard flooring.
Without a doubt, the use of soundproofed flooring has become a familiar part of the modern world. As we look to keep our worlds private from those around us, we acquire solutions to reduce airborne noise and hard impact sound for family and neighbors alike. Also, the soundproof acoustic underlay offers comprehensive change to the sound produced by your property. Besides, It’s a cost-effective option for engineered wood flooring by providing the best underlay solution for dampening noise and improving the quality of life for those around you.
Application Area of AcousTEC 3
AcouTEC 3 soundproof underlay installation requirements;
- Used below engineered hardwood
- Best for screed acoustic solution floor to floor
- Underpad for Luxury Vinyl Plank.
- Hardwood flooring double glued underlay installation.
- Ceramic tile acoustic solution.
A Soundproof Underlay System example using AcousTEC 3 Underlay:
A typical example of a floating floor using AcousTEC 3 for hardwood flooring. Here the underlay is glued down on the base surface to lay the underlay fix and firm on the timber or concreted/screen surface. (Make sure the base surface is free of moisture and dirt). The timber/vinyl floor then installed at the top of the underlay using click system or loose lay. AcousTEC 3 material composition gives the acoustic underlay a very high compatible use even for hardwood flooring. High-density SBR rubber and weatherproof PU binder keep the underlying firm below the floor for decades. An economic, easy installation & solid rubber underlay for a floating floor.