VT231 Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Sealant
VT-231 Construction Adhesive Sealant is a heavy-duty adhesive formulated for general construction, remodeling, maintenance & repair projects. The instant grab formula holds projects in place instantly, reducing the bracing requirements. It bonds most construction materials. It has a strong initial grab, superior adhesion and will not slump on vertical surfaces. Best choice for floor skirting installation. Use for vinyl flooring, laminate, SPC, wood flooring skirting installation.
Ideal for bonding most construction materials: wood (wet, treated, etc.), plywood, particleboard, hardboard, metal, concrete, polyurethane foam, stone, ceramic, and most large panel substrates.
- Color : Beige
- Content : 300ml per catridges
- Professional choice
- Non-drip paste
- Instant grab
- Bonds most materials
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before construction adhesive skins over.
3. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to the desired bead-width and apply it to the substrate with a cartridge gun.
4. Lighter substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and pull apart. Allow to tack-off for 10 to 30 seconds and press firmly together again. Contact areas should be tapped with a rubber mallet to ensure intimate contact.
5. Heavier substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and securely fasten them together (clamp, nail, screw, etc.). Retain fastening for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. Any wet or partially wet adhesive can be removed with a piece of cloth. The dried adhesive is best removed with a scraper or by sanding.