VT230 Vital Nails Construction Adhesive Sealant
Vital Nail is a one-component, high performance, paste-like construction adhesive. It is a sealant that formulated to bond a variety of common construction materials. It has strong initial grab, superior adhesion and will not slump on vertical surfaces.
- Color : Brown
- 30ml per catridge
- Plastic tip nozzle is included
- Mirror and polystyrene safe
- Strong initial grab
- Non-drip paste
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before construction adhesive skins over.
3. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to the desired bead-width and apply it to the substrate with a cartridge gun.
4. Lighter substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and pull apart. Allow to tack-off for 10 to 30 seconds and press firmly together again. Contact areas should be tapped with a rubber mallet to ensure intimate contact.
5. Heavier substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and securely fasten them together (clamp, nail, screw, etc.). Retain fastening for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. Any wet or partially wet adhesive can be removed with a piece of cloth. The dried adhesive is best removed with a scraper or by sanding.
Confirmed orders will be process and ship out within 7 working days with courier companies under Easy Parcel.
We will provide you the tracking number after the courier service pick up the item.
There might be some delay during peak festive seasons or any special occasions.
If the customer wrongly put the address or any important details, we will not be responsible.
Please do check the address carefully before checkout.
There is no posting on the weekend and any public holiday.
During high volume orders, shipment may be delayed a few days.