VT230 Vital Nails Construction Adhesive Sealant / Strong Sealant like A Nail
VT230 Vital Nails Construction Adhesive Sealant
Vital Nail is a one-component, high performance, paste-like construction adhesive. It is a sealant that formulated to bond a variety of common construction materials. It has strong initial grab, superior adhesion and will not slump on vertical surfaces.
- Color : Brown
- 30ml per catridge
- Plastic tip nozzle is included
- Mirror and polystyrene safe
- Strong initial grab
- Non-drip paste
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before construction adhesive skins over.
3. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to the desired bead-width and apply it to the substrate with a cartridge gun.
4. Lighter substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and pull apart. Allow to tack-off for 10 to 30 seconds and press firmly together again. Contact areas should be tapped with a rubber mallet to ensure intimate contact.
5. Heavier substrate bonding: Apply adhesive onto the substrate to be bonded, press firmly and securely fasten them together (clamp, nail, screw, etc.). Retain fastening for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. Any wet or partially wet adhesive can be removed with a piece of cloth. The dried adhesive is best removed with a scraper or by sanding.