4mm Smokey Teak Herringbone SPC Flooring Plank - SPC CLIQ | 1115
Smokey Teak Herringbone SPC Flooring :
Stone Polymer Composite Flooring, also known as SPC flooring, is made of 70% natural stone and 30% stabilizers and PVC. Primelay’s best SPC flooring brand, SPC CLIQ has a wide range of floorings, excellent to use above the underfloor heating system and in areas exposed to sunlight. One of them is Smokey Teak Herringbone SPC Flooring, and because of its exceptional durability and quality, it is the first choice for flooring in homes.
SPC Herringbone Flooring Product Descriptions :
- SPC flooring is water resistant and can be installed anywhere.
- This flooring reduces the risk of expansion or contraction associated with temperature changes.
- Due to its rigid core, it is perfectly resistant to temperature changes and humidity.
- It offers high resistance to shocks, scrapes, and scratches.
- It has excellent insulation capabilities and is a perfect noise-minimizing alternative.
- Primelay has click-on models of SPC flooring, which do not require glue or other additional tools.
- It has many aesthetic possibilities.
- It is easy to install and clean and has guaranteed quality and warranty.
How do you prevent scuffs and scrapes?
Here are a few suggestions to prevent scuffs and scrapes. It will help you to maintain your flooring and keep it clean.
- Use felt pads at the bottom of your furniture
- Use entryway door mats or rugs
- Never scrub your floorings
Smokey Teak Herringbone SPC Flooring Specification :
- Model: 817T
- Color: Smokey Teak
- Size : 625 x 125mm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Piece/ Carton : 30pcs/carton
- Area/ Carton : 25.22sqft/ carton
Herringbone SPC Flooring Benefits on Style :
A rectangular arrangement used for road pavings and floor tilings is called a herringbone SPC flooring because it resembles the bones of herring. In addition to its elegant and natural look, herringbone is one of the most popular installation techniques.
Looking for more shade and herringbone design flooring? Click Here