Durable vinyl glue with water-based, and easy-to-spread adhesive designed for installing vinyl floor coverings like vinyl planks, vinyl sheets, vinyl tiles, etc. onto most types of subfloor surfaces. The adhesive will become tacky and is able to grab resilient-vinyl floors, easing installation works especially when the subfloor is not 100% even.
- 5KG OR 10KG
- Sticks fast, High strength and excellent grab
- Ready-mixed, easy to use
- Installation and clean-up is simple
- Good residual tack
- Long working time, easy repositioning
- Low odor and low emission
- Environmentally friendly
- Suggested on : Vinyl plank flooring/ Vinyl sheet flooring/ Vinyl tiles flooring/ Vinyl wall base/ Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)/ Vinyl floor maintenance/ Concrete, wood, and hardboard, etc.
- The substrate must be smooth, flat, clean, dry and free of moisture and alkali. Remove dirt, wax, grease, paints, oils, sealers, curing compounds and all foreign matter that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Fill all cracks, holes and low spots with polymer-modified, cementitious patching and leveling compound.
- Highly porous concrete or timber subfloors should be sealed with primer to facilitate adhesion.
- The adhesives should not be used in extremely hot or cold conditions (i.e. below 8 °C or above 35 °C)