icon-search
icon-search

Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka

Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka

Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka

πŸ’‍♀️ πŸ’‍♂️90% of the wall using 50mm ballistic rubber tiles. While the other 10% of the sidewall used 25mm.

πŸ‘€The shooting range should be safe for firearms training and practice activities. That is why we use anti ricochet because it helps the bullet from rebound, bounce, or skip off a surface.

For supply and install ‡️
⚠️www.wasap.my/601121425352/
⚠️www.wasap.my/60193586816/

Come to our showroom and visit our website too ‡️
πŸ“Location https://g.page/Primelay?share
πŸ›’Website https://primelay.com.my

πŸ™‹‍♀️ πŸ™‹‍♂️See ya!
Primelay, Your Smart Flooring Solution



Older post Newer post

Your Cart
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.