icon-search
icon-search

Other Projects

Rehab Clinic Flooring Project – Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam

Rehab Clinic Flooring Project – Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam

Rehab Clinic Flooring Projec on Jan 2019, at Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam with Project Area 392 sqft (interlock tile) & 432 sqft (vinyl plank) using 10mm Fitmat Gym Flooring & LIVINN Vinyl Flooring Plank that ready stock with our store.

Read more →


250mm Ballistic Blocks and Tiles Supply At Kompleks Menembak Ipoh

250mm Ballistic Blocks and Tiles Supply At Kompleks Menembak Ipoh

250 Ballistic Blocks and Tiles Supply Awesome! We have supplied ballistic block as well as ballistic tile for shooting complex use in Ipoh. We produced a very high-quality rubber block and tile for user safety while running shooting activities.

Read more →


Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka

Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka

Outdoor Shooting Range Project at Melaka πŸ’β€β™€οΈ πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ90% of the wall using 50mm ballistic rubber tiles. While the other 10% of the sidewall used 25mm. πŸ‘€The shooting range should be safe for firearms training and practice activities.

Read more →


Artificial Grass Carpet Project at Bangsar Petaling Jaya: Prime Turf 25 Natural

Artificial Grass Carpet Project at Bangsar Petaling Jaya: Prime Turf 25 Natural

Artificial Grass Carpet Project at Bangsar Petaling Jaya This is the installation process of the Artificial Grass Carpet Project. Yes, we can supply and install it for you Our promotion is still ongoing. Grab it now! Eunicewww.wasap.my/601121425352/

Read more →

Your Cart
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.